Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Moving to Tumblr

 Hello There Everyone!

I hope you all are really really great!!

Things are going well here. I just shot a new video and I am slowly getting used to all this social networking business. Even though I am technically a millenial, I actually try to hide from technology, so it's all a little overwhelming at times. Still, it can be fun if I just keep a relaxed mind :)

I started a YouTube channel, a SoundCloud account, and an Instagram account. It's pretty fun! While I get all of that together, I do miss blogging, but I feel like blogspot has become a little outdated. So therefore, I would like to invite you all to follow me over to Tumblr where it's a little easier to blog more frequently, post pictures and videos. You can also find me on Facebook and Twitter if your heart so desires.

Talk to you all soon!
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment