Thursday, October 7, 2010
How to Celebrate John Lennon's Birthday
Saturday, October 9th is John Lennon's 70th Birthday! I will be in Hollywood celebrating in front of the Capitol Records building. If you are in SoCal, join me at noon on Vine St. You could also drive over to the Grammy Museum at L.A. Live and see the new John Lennon exhibit. If you don't live here, no biggie. Just do the following:
1. Invite some friends over.
2. Wear your favorite Beatles shirt. (I know you have at least one from Target!)
3. Watch "The U.S. vs. John Lennon"
4. Snack on cookies with peace signs painted with icing!
5. Give your guests a take home gift of a John Lennon CD. My favorite is "Double Fantasy."